Forms requiring completion
If you are a new patient, Please complete this form before your first visit. For Existing patients please update this information periodically.
Health Subscription Plan
Soliman Care Family Practice Center is proud to offer a premium member subscription plan.
We are offering our patients a subscription service that will be a unique and affordable monthly membership based program that allows Dr. Shahinaz Soliman and her staff to provide enhanced care. This will extend our current primary care practice even further in providing compassionate, intelligent, and innovative care while maintaining our traditional values.
For a limited time only on a first come, first serve basis (there is limited available spaces in this program), we are now offering our brand new Premium Membership Program (PMP) for Soliman Care Family Practice, which includes:
- Same Day Appointments.
- Guaranteed Appointments With Dr. Soliman.
- In-Office Phlebotomy (Blood Draw) For Members Only.
- 24/7 Communication with Medical Team.Including texting.
- Hospital Follow Ups to Medicare, PPO and HMO Patients.
- Participation In Our Weight Loss Program, Mental Health Management Program, and Healthy Living Program
- 3 Complimentary Video Consultations/Month (Compare at $400 Value.)
- Patients Home Visits*.
- 20% off On Cosmetic Treatments.
- Hair Loss Treatment Program With 25% Discounts.
This extra benefit will in no way affect your current insurance or your care. If you don’t wish to subscribe to our premium members program, that will not affect your primary care in any way. We will still provide the same health care to you that you always experienced.
Consider purchasing Insurance, which significantly reduces financial loss if you are unable to complete due to physical or psychological illness.
Please always provide us with your local and mail pharmacy if applicable.
Thus when you call us after hours, we will be able to send it to the pharmacy as fast as possible.
If you take ADD/ADHD medications, plan ahead. On stable regimens may renew prescriptions by visiting a HS physician and bringing the following to the first visit:
- Documentation of diagnosis of ADD/ADHD and
- Documentation of current management plans for ADD/ADHD